3000 Pope Canyon Road St. Helena, California
Welcome to Beautiful Big Foot Ranch located in rural Napa County! Previously a Honey Bee Farm, this multi-level, semi-graded property is full of natural springs and also boasts a year-round creek. Several level areas (potential building sites) dot this lovely rural property. Located on Pope Canyon Road, this property is a short 25 minutes to St. Helena and just a few miles to beautiful Lake Berryessa, where you can enjoy an abundance of fishing for Trophy Bass, Land-Locked Salmon, Kokanee, Rainbow Trout, and Catfish! OR...Enjoy Jet Skiing, Wakeboarding, Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, or just cruising in the Sun! Bigfoot Ranch backs up to over 900 acres of BLM and fronts Pope Creek on the other side of Pope Canyon Road. Come and explore the endless possibilities Bigfoot Ranch has to offer!
- Multi-level and Semi-graded Roads
- Multiple Natural Springs
- Year Round Creek
- Several Level Areas (Potential Building Pads)
- Small Section with Pope Creek Frontage
- Backs up to Approximately 900 Acres of BLM Land
- Approximately 25 minutes to St. Helena
- Just a Few Miles to Beautiful Lake Berryessa
- World Class Wineries and Restaurants Close By!
Share this property:
Request more information: